TSS Balustrade Centre also offer glass panels to compliment our range of handrail systems. We recommend using a maximum span of 1150mm whilst using our balustrade systems, however our capabilities are as follows:
A comprehensive collection of specialist toughened glass types, all manufactured to BS EN 12150 in varying thicknesses and suitable for all commercial and domestic applications.
- Toughened Glass: 4 – 19mm
- Toughened Laminated Glass: 9.5- 39.5mm (Triple laminated panels available)
- Low Iron Glass: 6-19mm
- Tinted Glass: 6 – 10mm
- Mirrored Glass: 4 – 6mm
- 6 – 19mm Toughened Glass: Maximum size 4000mm x 2000mm
- Toughened Laminated Glass: Maximum size 3600mm x 2000mm
- Screen Printed (Privacy) Glass: Maximum size 3000mm x 1600mm
- Sand Blasted (Privacy) Glass: Maximum size 3000mm x 1600mm
- Curved Glass: Minimum Radius 1000mm
- CNC Panels: Maximum size 3000mm x 2000mm
- Heat Soaked Glass: Maximum size 4000mm x 2000mm
Please use the form on this page to submit your glass enquiry, a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your requirement. Please note: Glass orders will be processed separately and a carriage charge will need to be quoted. Glass orders typically take around 3 weeks to process. We can process glass based on cut plywood templates for any shapes if required. For details please contact a member of staff on 01633 283283. We suggest great care is taken whilst measuring glass panels as once processed glass cannot be re-cut and is not refundable.